Process contract termination | Eneco Community
beantwoord

Process contract termination

• 28 mei 2019
  • 7 reacties
  • 319 Bekeken

Hi,
I will move by the end of the June in a new apartment where the utilities are going to be arranged by the landlord and therefor I need to terminate my personal contract with Eneco.

Which is the procedure and how long in advance? I will have to take care of it?

Thank you very much!

Roberto
icon

Beste antwoord door Erica 29 mei 2019, 14:22

@R. Magnanini thanks! We will end the contract on the 28th of June. You also purchase a rental CV from us. For this you can call 088 895 5000. We cannot stop this for you. A lease must be taken with the new residents or the device must be collected for a fee.
Bekijk origineel

7 Reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +5
Hello @R. Magnanini,

Good of you to ask.

We can terminate your contract through here. Do you perhaps know when you'll be leaving your current appartment? Otherwise it's best if you contact us 2 weeks before hand, so we have enough time to process your cancellation.

Best, Denise
Dear @DeniseMR,

thanks a lot for your answer,
yes I already know that the official date of the move is gonna be the 28th of June 2019, so if I could already make this official now it would be great!

Thanks a lot

Roberto
Reputatie 5
Badge +5
@R. Magnanini thanks! We will end the contract on the 28th of June. You also purchase a rental CV from us. For this you can call 088 895 5000. We cannot stop this for you. A lease must be taken with the new residents or the device must be collected for a fee.
Badge
Hi, I will be moving away from the Netherlands in August..
Can you please let me know what is the procedure to close my Eneco account (Gas) and how can I provide also a reading to verify my current Gas meters?

Kind regards,
colmpatricklehane
Reputatie 7
Badge +5
@colmpatricklehane

We can help you with this via our Community!

Do you know which date you'll be leaving? And can you explian what you mean with verifying your gas meter?

Best, Denise
Badge
HI @DeniseMR

I'll be leaving August 12th. I mean my final readings for my gas meter. I think this is the only service I get from Eneco.

thanks,
Colm
Reputatie 7
Badge +5
@colmpatricklehane

Thanks, I processed your cancellation from the 12th of August. We don't suply you with gas, we suply you with heath. You'll recieve an e-mail a couple of days before the 12th which gives you the opportuynity to hand in your reading. In the six weeks after that we will you send you the final invoice by e-mail.

Good luck with the move!

Best, Denise

Reageer