move abroad | Eneco Community
vraag

move abroad

• 28 augustus 2018
  • 5 reacties
  • 170 Bekeken

i will move abroad 7th of September, so i want to cancel my contract. you could send me a mail to infor what shoud i do. thanks

5 Reacties

my phone number is * removed by moderator*. you can call me also. thanks
Reputatie 5
Badge +3
i will move abroad 7th of September, so i want to cancel my contract. you could send me a mail to infor what shoud i do. thanks

Hi H.L. Yuan,

Welcome to the community. Good that you contact us. I want to process the cancellation for you. I have removed the telephone number for you, would you like to send me a private message to send to the final bill?

Regards, Audrey

i will move abroad 7th of September, so i want to cancel my contract. you could send me a mail to infor what shoud i do. thanksHi H.L. Yuan,

Welcome to the community. Good that you contact us. I want to process the cancellation for you. I have removed the telephone number for you, would you like to send me a private message to send to the final bill?

Regards, Audrey

Hi Audrey,

Thanks for your reply. how i can send your a private message. could you provide your phone number or the way to get your contact information.

BR
Yuan
Reputatie 6
Badge +2
Goodmorning Yuan,

You can send a Private Message here on the forum, to each member and the moderators.
Calling can be done through: 088 - 8 955 955

Best, Vincent
Hi, Vincent. the private message had been sent to Andruy. i am waiting the feedback. thanks for your reply.

Reageer