move abroad | Eneco Community
vraag

move abroad

i will move abroad 7th of September, so i want to cancel my contract. you could send me a mail to infor what shoud i do. thanks

5 Reacties

my phone number is * removed by moderator*. you can call me also. thanks
Reputatie 5
Badge +3
H.L. Yuan wrote:

i will move abroad 7th of September, so i want to cancel my contract. you could send me a mail to infor what shoud i do. thanks

Hi H.L. Yuan,

Welcome to the community. Good that you contact us. I want to process the cancellation for you. I have removed the telephone number for you, would you like to send me a private message to send to the final bill?

Regards, Audrey
Audrey wrote:

H.L. Yuan wrote:

Hi H.L. Yuan,

Welcome to the community. Good that you contact us. I want to process the cancellation for you. I have removed the telephone number for you, would you like to send me a private message to send to the final bill?

Regards, Audrey

Hi Audrey,

Thanks for your reply. how i can send your a private message. could you provide your phone number or the way to get your contact information.

BR
Yuan
Reputatie 5
Badge +2
Goodmorning Yuan,

You can send a Private Message here on the forum, to each member and the moderators.
Calling can be done through: 088 - 8 955 955

Best, Vincent
Hi, Vincent. the private message had been sent to Andruy. i am waiting the feedback. thanks for your reply.

Reageer

Cookiebeleid

Wij gebruiken cookies om uw bezoekers ervaring te verbeteren en te personaliseren. Ga je akkoord, of ga je door op de website dan ga je akkoord met ons cookiebeleid. Meer informatie.

Accepteren Cookie instellingen