How to terminate a contract | Eneco Community
beantwoord

How to terminate a contract

Good day, my customer number is (deleted by moderator) and we are going to move away from the Netherlands in September.
Can you please let me know what is the procedure to close my Eneco account (Gas and Electricity) and how can I provide also a jaarnota to verify my current Gas and Electricity meters?

Kind regards,
R. Garofalo
icon

Beste antwoord door Folkert 14 augustus 2017, 14:50

@R. Garofalo

You should get the card one of those days. You can also give the meterreadings though this forum. It is also possible to send one of the moderators a private message with the meterreading if you prefer that.

Kind regards,

Folkert
Bekijk origineel

13 Reacties

Reputatie 4
Badge +4
@R. Garofalo,

Thanks for you message. I would like arrange the termination of the contract for you. Can you tell me the exact date you're moving out?

You will receive the anual bill once a year. If you move out in september you will just receive a final bill. We will ask for the meter readings at the end of the contract.

For your privacy I deleted the customer number out of your message. We al ready have this number, so it's not necessary to provide us with that. 🙂
Thank you so much for your kind reply.
We are going to move away from the apartment between August and September. I am not sure yet but it would probably be September so before moving out I want to ensure that the last meter reading is sent to Eneco. Do you need an exact date already? How long before should I advice Eneco about my leaving?
Reputatie 7
Badge +6
@R. Garofalo

When you know the exact date you, we can arrange it for you in our system. We prefer you notify us 2 weeks in advance, if that is possible for you.
Dear @Folkert, I have the final date for my move.
We will move away the 18th of August 2017. Can you please arrange everything for me in order to be in time for our leave?
Please let me know what I have to do.

Thank you so much,
Raffaele
Reputatie 7
Badge +5
@R. Garofalo

Thanks for notifying us. I terminated your contract by the 18th of August and send you a confirmation e-mail about this. It's unfortunate to read that you'll be leaving the country, but best of luck elsewhere!

Best, Denise
Yes but you made a mistake, my number is 35-A but you just sent me an e-mail saying 25-A

Please can you check?
I don't want to terminate my neighboor 🙂
Reputatie 7
Badge +5
@R. Garofalo

You're absolutely right, my bad! I terminated 35 A.
Thank you for your quick response.
So now I just have to wait to receive the jaar nota and take picture of my meters with a daily newspaper in the picture? (proof of termination)
Or someone from Eneco will pass by?
Reputatie 4
Badge +4
@R. Garofalo,

We will send you a request tot provide us with the meter readings. Within six weeks after we ended the contract, you will receive the final bill.
Ok, so I will wait for the nota and keep checking my account for the final bill.

Thank you
Dear @EvavdZ today is 14th of August and within 4 days we will leave our apartment (18th of August) but I still didn't receive the card with the request for jaar nota reading.
Can you please let me know when am I supposed to receive the card by post? I would like to receive it before I'll move abroad.

Thank you
Reputatie 7
Badge +6
@R. Garofalo

You should get the card one of those days. You can also give the meterreadings though this forum. It is also possible to send one of the moderators a private message with the meterreading if you prefer that.

Kind regards,

Folkert
@Folkert Thank you for your quick reply.
I will wait until Thursday 17th, if I do not receive anything I will post here my readings.

Thank you

Reageer