End of the contract | Eneco Community
vraag

End of the contract

• 11 juni 2019
  • 5 reacties
  • 152 Bekeken

Good evening,
I had an eneco contract for few years now but in July I'm moving in with friends, and they already have a gas and electricity contract, therefore I would like to quit mine. I've tried to reach you trough the klantenservice number but unfortunately my phone cannot place that call (I'm currently abroad and I'm using a lebara sim card) would it be possible to proceed trough the forum? what do you need for that?
Thank you
Filippo

5 Reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +4
Hello @filippocane,

Welcome to the Eneco Community!

Fortunately we can help you through here with your termination. To do this we will you need your client number. Can you fill this in into your profile? And can you tell us on which date you would like your contract to end?

Thanks in advance!

Best, Denise
Hi Denise,
I've filled in my klantnummer, and I would like to terminate my contract from the 1st july.
Thank you
Filippo
Reputatie 7
Badge +4
@filippocane

Thanks! I processed your cancellation. Within the 6 weeks after your termination you'll recieve the final invoice by e-mail.

Good luck with the move!

Best, Denise
Hi Denise,
I've just payed my jaar nota, what kind of cost will be on my final invoice?
Reputatie 7
Badge +4
@filippocane

The final invoice looks like the 'jaarnota', but will focussed on the period between your jaarnota and final invoice. It can also includes additional costs like fines, which is not the case with your type of contract.

Best, Denise

Reageer

Cookiebeleid

Wij gebruiken cookies om uw bezoekers ervaring te verbeteren en te personaliseren. Ga je akkoord, of ga je door op de website dan ga je akkoord met ons cookiebeleid. Meer informatie.

Accepteren Cookie instellingen