Contract termination - moving abroad | Eneco Community
beantwoord

Contract termination - moving abroad

• 28 mei 2019
  • 7 reacties
  • 353 Bekeken

• Ontdekker (level 5)
  • 0 reacties
Goedenmiddag Eneco! Unfortunately I will have to leave my house in the Netherlands (and the country itself), so I need to terminate my Eneco contract by July 1st 2019. My Dutch is not good enough for a phone call, so I would prefer to do this online, as other people before me. My klantnummer is in my profile - is it possible for you to schedule my termination date for next July 1st?
Thank you so much for your cooperation and for the great service over the past one and a half years!
icon

Beste antwoord door DeniseMR 8 juli 2019, 15:14

@anisoara

Thanks, I processed your cancellation. In the 6 weeks after the 21st of July you'll recieve your final invoice by e-mail. No need to send in your meter readings. You have smart meter which means that we can view the readings digitally.

Good luck with the move!

Best, Denise
Bekijk origineel

7 Reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +5
Hello @silva,

and welcome to the Eneco Community!

I processed your termination by the first of July. Don't forget to provide us with the meter readings, you'll recieve a request for this by e-mail. The final invoice will be send within 6 weeks after your termination.

Thank YOU for being a customer and good luck with the move!

Best, Denise
I would like to terminate my Eneco contract because I am moving abroad.
How can I do it?

Thanks in advance.
Reputatie 7
Badge +5
Hello @anisoara,

and welcome to the Eneco Community!

I can help you with this via here. When would you like your contract to end?

Best, Denise
Hello @DeniseMR , thank you for the response.

I will move out on the 21st of July.
Do you already have all my information or do you need me to give you my customer number and home address?
I read online that in the end I will need to give the meters readings but I cannot find it (there are many layouts with different numbers and I cannot find the one that you need), can you help me with this?

Best, Anisoara
Reputatie 7
Badge +5
@anisoara

Thanks, I processed your cancellation. In the 6 weeks after the 21st of July you'll recieve your final invoice by e-mail. No need to send in your meter readings. You have smart meter which means that we can view the readings digitally.

Good luck with the move!

Best, Denise
@DeniseMR
Thanks a lot.

I already know that I payed more than what I consumed, am I going to receive the money when you will send the the final invoice?

In the meanwhile, can the new tenants start a new contract at the beginning of August?

Best, Anisoara
Reputatie 7
Badge +5
@anisoara

The final invoice will tell you if you're going to recieve some money back from us and if so, how much.

I would advice the new tenants to arrange for a contract that will start on the day they recieve the key to the appartment. It's no problem if that's in August.

Best, Denise

Reageer