Contract termination | Eneco Community
beantwoord

Contract termination

• 17 december 2018
  • 2 reacties
  • 102 Bekeken

Hello,

We are moving out of Netherlands on 31st of December and therefore I'd like to terminate my contract. Can this be arranged from here or do I need to call in (or something else)?

Thanks for response,
Michal
icon

Beste antwoord door Rodney 17 december 2018, 15:32

Hi @M. Kuffa Kuffa,

Thanks for your message, happy to help.

I've terminated your contract with the 31st of December as the final date. There's nothing left for you to do.

Because there are smart meters at your adress, we're able to read your final readings from a distance. With these your final invoice will be processed, this takes up to six weeks at the most.

As soon as it's ready, you'll receive your final bill by e-mail. Don't hesitate to ask if there are any questions left.
Bekijk origineel

2 Reacties

Thanks @Rodney !
Reputatie 5
Badge +3
Hi @M. Kuffa Kuffa,

Thanks for your message, happy to help.

I've terminated your contract with the 31st of December as the final date. There's nothing left for you to do.

Because there are smart meters at your adress, we're able to read your final readings from a distance. With these your final invoice will be processed, this takes up to six weeks at the most.

As soon as it's ready, you'll receive your final bill by e-mail. Don't hesitate to ask if there are any questions left.

Reageer