Contract termination | Eneco Community
beantwoord

Contract termination

• 17 december 2018
  • 10 reacties
  • 288 Bekeken

Hello,

We are moving out of Netherlands on 31st of December and therefore I'd like to terminate my contract. Can this be arranged from here or do I need to call in (or something else)?

Thanks for response,
Michal
icon

Beste antwoord door Rodney 17 december 2018, 15:32

Hi @M. Kuffa Kuffa,

Thanks for your message, happy to help.

I've terminated your contract with the 31st of December as the final date. There's nothing left for you to do.

Because there are smart meters at your adress, we're able to read your final readings from a distance. With these your final invoice will be processed, this takes up to six weeks at the most.

As soon as it's ready, you'll receive your final bill by e-mail. Don't hesitate to ask if there are any questions left.
Bekijk origineel

10 Reacties

Reputatie 5
Badge +3
Hi @M. Kuffa Kuffa,

Thanks for your message, happy to help.

I've terminated your contract with the 31st of December as the final date. There's nothing left for you to do.

Because there are smart meters at your adress, we're able to read your final readings from a distance. With these your final invoice will be processed, this takes up to six weeks at the most.

As soon as it's ready, you'll receive your final bill by e-mail. Don't hesitate to ask if there are any questions left.
Thanks @Rodney !
Hello, i want to terminate my Eneco contract for electricity and gas from today
How can i do this?
Reputatie 7
Badge +5
Hello @Nik,

Welcome to the Eneco Community!

We can terminate your contract by tomorrow via our Community. Wat is the reason behind the termination?

Best, Denise
I am leaving your country
Do i need to send you meter readings?
Reputatie 7
Badge +5
@Nik

Okay, thanks. I processed your cancellation by tomorrow. No need to send us your meter readings. You have smart meters which means that we have digital acces to them. You'll recieve the final invoice within 6 weeks.

Good luck with the move!

Best, Denise
Hello, i, would like to check whether my contract was terminated.
Thank you very much
Reputatie 7
Badge +5
@Nik

Your contract has been terminated as off today!

Groet, Denise
Thanks a lot

Reageer