Cancel contract with Eneco. | Eneco Community
beantwoord

Cancel contract with Eneco.

Dear Eneco,
Could you please help me cancel my contract [Edit: removed personal info]? It's under the name J. Cai or I.Hategan.
I'm moving to an all inclusive apartment so my will no longer be in need of contracted energy.
If there is anything else I should do to cancel, please let me know through email or through my facebook.
Thanks in advance.
icon

Beste antwoord door VincentN 19 september 2018, 09:01

Will this be enough cake for you @ineedsomecake ;-)

Could you please add your clientnumber to your account? That way I will be able to help you cancel your contract.
On what date will you be handing in the keys?

Best, Vincent

Bekijk origineel

5 Reacties

Reputatie 5
Badge +2

Could you please add your clientnumber to your account? That way I will be able to help you cancel your contract.

Best, Vincent
VincentN wrote:

Best, Vincent

Dear Vincent,
There is never enough cake :)
Thank you for your prompt reply. At the moment I couldn't log into my account anymore for some reason. My contract number is ********.
I will hand in my keys 01-OCT-18.
Thank you for your help.

Kr,
Christina Cai
VincentN wrote:

Best, Vincent

Wait I just found out how to add client number... It should be in my account now.
Reputatie 5
Badge +3
@ineedsomecake,

Thanks for adding your customer number. Regarding your privacy I've hidden it from this public forum. Your cancelation has been processed. We will end your contract on the 1th of October 2018. One day prior to this final date you'll receive a card to fill in your final readings by e-mail.

After you've returned this, we'll make your final invoice. This may take up to six weeks at the most, usually somewhat faster. On this invoice we'll calculate the costs of your usage by these final readings and will deduct the monthly installments you've already paid.

Hope all is clear! Do not hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions left.
Rodney wrote:

@ineedsomecake,

Thanks for adding your customer number. Regarding your privacy I've hidden it from this public forum. Your cancelation has been processed. We will end your contract on the 1th of October 2018. One day prior to this final date you'll receive a card to fill in your final readings by e-mail.

After you've returned this, we'll make your final invoice. This may take up to six weeks at the most, usually somewhat faster. On this invoice we'll calculate the costs of your usage by these final readings and will deduct the monthly installments you've already paid.

Hope all is clear! Do not hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions left.

Thank you Rodney, will be waiting for the card for my final readings then.

Kr,
Christina Cai

Reageer

Cookiebeleid

Wij gebruiken cookies om uw bezoekers ervaring te verbeteren en te personaliseren. Ga je akkoord, of ga je door op de website dan ga je akkoord met ons cookiebeleid. Meer informatie.

Accepteren Cookie instellingen