Toon Programmas en Google Home | Eneco Community
vraag

Toon Programmas en Google Home

• Ontdekker (level 5)
  • 0 reacties
Goedendag allemaal! First of all, please excuse me before hand due to I will write this question in English, but I still don't feel that my Dutch is that good enough to enter into nerdy technicisms. ☺

I have successfully connected my Google Home and my Toon. I can see the thermostat as a device in my Google Home App and I can also control the temperature in the room using my voice, however, I can't get to make it work with the Programs (Slapen, Thuis, Comfort en Weg).

It would be awesome if I could set a "Bedtime routine" and Toon setting the "Slapen" program; as well as the "Leaving Home" routine and set up Toon to "Weg" - and so on. Do you have any work around? I tried with Olisto and IFTTT, but it didn't work either.

Kudos to the developers working behind the Toon updates!

Thank you!

2 Reacties

Did you look at?:

https://olisto.com/channels/google-home/

With the button Now of is possible tot mals any scène.
Reputatie 6
Badge +4
I have successfully connected my Google Home and my Toon. I can see the thermostat as a device in my Google Home App and I can also control the temperature in the room using my voice, however, I can't get to make it work with the Programs (Slapen, Thuis, Comfort en Weg).
Thank you!

I can't even come that far. Everytime I try the assistant tells me that 'it seems that Toon Thermostat is not connected' or something similair. It does show up on the Home app.

Reageer

Cookiebeleid

Wij gebruiken cookies om uw bezoekers ervaring te verbeteren en te personaliseren. Ga je akkoord, of ga je door op de website dan ga je akkoord met ons cookiebeleid. Meer informatie.

Accepteren Cookie instellingen