Toon Programmas en Google Home | Eneco Community
vraag

Toon Programmas en Google Home

• 28 januari 2019
  • 2 reacties
  • 269 Bekeken

• Ontdekker (level 5)
  • 0 reacties
Goedendag allemaal! First of all, please excuse me before hand due to I will write this question in English, but I still don't feel that my Dutch is that good enough to enter into nerdy technicisms. ☺

I have successfully connected my Google Home and my Toon. I can see the thermostat as a device in my Google Home App and I can also control the temperature in the room using my voice, however, I can't get to make it work with the Programs (Slapen, Thuis, Comfort en Weg).

It would be awesome if I could set a "Bedtime routine" and Toon setting the "Slapen" program; as well as the "Leaving Home" routine and set up Toon to "Weg" - and so on. Do you have any work around? I tried with Olisto and IFTTT, but it didn't work either.

Kudos to the developers working behind the Toon updates!

Thank you!

2 Reacties

Did you look at?:

https://olisto.com/channels/google-home/

With the button Now of is possible tot mals any scène.
Reputatie 6
Badge +4
I have successfully connected my Google Home and my Toon. I can see the thermostat as a device in my Google Home App and I can also control the temperature in the room using my voice, however, I can't get to make it work with the Programs (Slapen, Thuis, Comfort en Weg).
Thank you!

I can't even come that far. Everytime I try the assistant tells me that 'it seems that Toon Thermostat is not connected' or something similair. It does show up on the Home app.

Reageer