Home

Vraag: Terminate Contract

A.M. Tomic Auteur

Je kunt hier zien hoeveel reputatiepunten A.M. Tomic heeft ontvangen van andere leden.

100 kilowatt
Reacties: 4

29 december 2016, 14:49

Hello, I would like to terminate my contract with eneco as soon as possible. I don't want a new contract and don't want to move it to another place.

Could you help me, what do I have to do? I have a flex tarif.

Thank you very much!
Kind regards
Ana
Resultaten 1 tot en met 11 van 11
  • RodneyRodney

Je kunt hier zien hoeveel reputatiepunten Rodney heeft ontvangen van andere leden.

Eneco Moderator
    Reacties: 273
    Toon-expert

Toon-expert

30 december 2016, 11:58

Hi @A.M. Tomic,

Welcome at our forum and sorry to hear that your first message contains a termination. I will cancel the contract right away, you will receive an e-mail shortly to give us your final meterreadings and within six weeks your final invoice, also by e-mail.

Wishing you the best for 2017!

Rodney
  • A.M. Tomic Auteur

Je kunt hier zien hoeveel reputatiepunten A.M. Tomic heeft ontvangen van andere leden.

100 kilowatt

30 december 2016, 15:42

Hello Rodney, thank you for your assistance.

Wishing you a happy and succesful new year.

Ana-Maria Tomic
  • A.M. Tomic Auteur

100 kilowatt

2 januari 2017, 13:56

Hello Rodney,

I received the email for the meterstanden. Unfortunately, I am travelling until 22. January. The meterstanden are due on 07. January. Is it okay, if I send them on 22. January? Is there a way to arrange it. I've already tried to ask a neighbour but they are all gone as well...
    Thank you for your assistance!!

Kind regards
    Ana
  • EvavdZEvavdZ

Je kunt hier zien hoeveel reputatiepunten EvavdZ heeft ontvangen van andere leden.

Eneco Moderator
    Reacties: 844
    Klant aan huis

Klant aan huis

Verkenner

Verkenner

Helpende Hand

Helpende Hand

Toon-expert

Toon-expert

3 januari 2017, 15:42

@A.M. Tomic,

If you don't provide us with the meter readings before 07-01, we will make an estimation of the usage. You will receive the final bill within six weeks after the termination. I advise you to check the readings and contact us if they don't match the real readings.
  • A.M. Tomic Auteur

100 kilowatt

4 januari 2017, 13:23

Thank you, that sounds good. Iwill contact you on 22.01. if it is not correct.
  • A.M. Tomic Auteur

100 kilowatt

22 januari 2017, 21:23

@evavdz

The meterstanden are :

I 028251
    II 061029
  • RodneyRodney

Je kunt hier zien hoeveel reputatiepunten Rodney heeft ontvangen van andere leden.

Eneco Moderator
    Reacties: 273
    Toon-expert

Toon-expert

23 januari 2017, 15:59

Hi @A.M. Tomic,

Thank you for your meterreadings. I've compared them with the ones on your final invoice and they are quite similar. Therefore the invoice is definite and all is finished now.

Kind regards,

Rodney
  • L. Cerrigone

Je kunt hier zien hoeveel reputatiepunten L. Cerrigone heeft ontvangen van andere leden.

1 kilowatt
    Reacties: 2

20 april 2017, 15:14

Hello,
    I will move away from the Netherlands and would like to terminate my contract on 3rd June 2017.
    Can this be arranged?

Regards,
    Luciano
  • KellyKelly

Je kunt hier zien hoeveel reputatiepunten Kelly heeft ontvangen van andere leden.

Eneco Moderator
    Reacties: 2330
    Gespreksmaster

Gespreksmaster

Verkenner

Verkenner

Helpende Hand

Helpende Hand

Klant aan huis

Klant aan huis

Co-creatie

Co-creatie

21 april 2017, 15:17

No problem L. Cerrigone,

A few days before the end of your contract, you will receive a form to fill in the meter readings.
    Within 4-6 weeks after that, we will make the final invoice.

Good luck on going abroad!
  • L. Cerrigone

Je kunt hier zien hoeveel reputatiepunten L. Cerrigone heeft ontvangen van andere leden.

1 kilowatt
    Reacties: 2

21 april 2017, 16:09

Thanks for you reply, Kelly.

Do I need to do anything else or have you already set it all up for me to receive the form?

Kelly wrote:

No problem L. Cerrigone,

A few days before the end of your contract, you will receive a form to fill in the meter readings.
    Within 4-6 weeks after that, we will make the final invoice.

Good luck on going abroad!

• KellyKelly

Je kunt hier zien hoeveel reputatiepunten Kelly heeft ontvangen van andere leden.

Eneco Moderator
    Reacties: 2330
    Gespreksmaster

Gespreksmaster

Verkenner

Verkenner

Helpende Hand

Helpende Hand

Klant aan huis

Klant aan huis

Co-creatie

Co-creatie

21 april 2017, 16:10

No, it's all good like this. Just the meter readings.

Reageer op dit bericht

Bezig met uploaden:
0%
Bladeren
Als de URL correct is, zal hier een voorbeeld verschijnen. Het kan aan aantal minuten duren voordat de grotere afbeeldingen verschijnen.
  • :D
  • :?
  • :cool:
  • :S
  • :(
  • :@
  • :$
  • :8
  • :)
  • :P
  • ;)