To Consider Solar Pannel generation in the Contract | Eneco Community
beantwoord

To Consider Solar Pannel generation in the Contract

• 20 september 2018
  • 1 reactie
  • 70 Bekeken

Dear Sir, Madam,
I had some question as following:
1- I have bough a house and in that, solar panel have installed and generates electricity and connected to the network via Stedin smart meter. Let me know if it is registered in your system and how are the rates for surplus electricity export to the grid? and how is the mechanism for cost deduction for surplus electricity production?
2- At delivery date of this new hours, I made photos for Electricity and Gas meters and I’m trying to upload those in your website but it goes in a red pages with a question about Opnamekenmerk that I don’t know what is it

?
Kind regards,
Alireza
icon

Beste antwoord door Rodney 20 september 2018, 16:31

Goodafternoon @A. Mohammadi,

Thanks for your message, good to have you aboard on the Eneco forum, welcome! To answer your questions:

1) With the smart meters you posses, the amount of energy produced by your solars panels will be deducted from your regular usage. First the production of your panels will be deducted on your usage of the regular rate, if there's more left, subsequently on the low rate of your regular electricity usage.

If there's still some amount left of the production of your solar panels, we will pay 9,2 eurocents per kWh. The registration of your solar panels has already been done, probably by the previous owner of your appartment. Either way, we are aware of this fact.

2) The meters you're showing are smart types. You do not have to give in your readings. We've read them from a distance by the start of supply, the 2nd of September recently.

Hopefully all is clear. Do not hesitate to respond in this topic if you're still left with questions or my explanation might have been unclear.
Bekijk origineel

1 Reactie

Reputatie 5
Badge +3
Goodafternoon @A. Mohammadi,

Thanks for your message, good to have you aboard on the Eneco forum, welcome! To answer your questions:

1) With the smart meters you posses, the amount of energy produced by your solars panels will be deducted from your regular usage. First the production of your panels will be deducted on your usage of the regular rate, if there's more left, subsequently on the low rate of your regular electricity usage.

If there's still some amount left of the production of your solar panels, we will pay 9,2 eurocents per kWh. The registration of your solar panels has already been done, probably by the previous owner of your appartment. Either way, we are aware of this fact.

2) The meters you're showing are smart types. You do not have to give in your readings. We've read them from a distance by the start of supply, the 2nd of September recently.

Hopefully all is clear. Do not hesitate to respond in this topic if you're still left with questions or my explanation might have been unclear.

Reageer