Welcome bonus not yet received | Eneco Community
beantwoord

Welcome bonus not yet received

• 7 augustus 2019
  • 4 reacties
  • 189 Bekeken

• Reageert regelmatig (level 9)
  • 3 reacties
Hello, I have two questions since I'm switching to another provider from 20-08-19 after 1 year and 1 month with Eneco. (Clientnumber: *verwijderd door moderator*)

1) How can I get the welcome bonus as stated when I signed the contract starting 20-07-18? The annual bill nor Mijn Eneco doesn't have details about the bonus. My bf made a call to Eneco on 26-07-19 and the Eneco staff said that it was forgotten in my case (I was so surprised to hear such response!) and that I would receive it within 5 days (due 2-08-19) but I haven't received anything so far until today 7-08-19.

2) The installation for Aug (my last month with Eneco) will be deducted as stated in the annual bill. Will I get money back / pay more if my real consumption costs less / more than my installation? When will I receive such information?

Appreciate your advice. Thank you for your help.

Kind regards,
Panisara
icon

Beste antwoord door DeniseMR 7 augustus 2019, 15:26

Hello @Panisara,

Sad to read that you're leaving us!

Due to a malfunction your welcome bonus hasn't been processed on your annual bill, our apologies for this. I fixed this, which means that you'll recieve the €155 within a maximum of 14 days.

In the 4 to 6 weeks after your contract ends you'll recieve your final invoice. Until then it's possible that you'll still recieve deposits from us. No need to worry because all the deposits and your usage between the annual bill and the end date of your contract will be settled in your final invoice.

If you're ever interesed in what Eneco can offer you in the future, feel free to ask here. In the meantime you can still use our Community and we hope to see more from you here!

Best, Denise
Bekijk origineel

4 Reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +5
Hello @Panisara,

Sad to read that you're leaving us!

Due to a malfunction your welcome bonus hasn't been processed on your annual bill, our apologies for this. I fixed this, which means that you'll recieve the €155 within a maximum of 14 days.

In the 4 to 6 weeks after your contract ends you'll recieve your final invoice. Until then it's possible that you'll still recieve deposits from us. No need to worry because all the deposits and your usage between the annual bill and the end date of your contract will be settled in your final invoice.

If you're ever interesed in what Eneco can offer you in the future, feel free to ask here. In the meantime you can still use our Community and we hope to see more from you here!

Best, Denise
Hi @DeniseMR

Well noted, thank you for your swift response and the solution ☺.

Kind regards,
Panisara
Hello @DeniseMR

Just a quick update, today I received 2 letters of €77.50 instead of the one-time €155. It should be fine, I suppose.

I have one more request. I spotted on "Mijn Eneco > Product" that my contract ends on 20-07-20 as the screenshot below. In fact, I am switching to another provider from 20-08-19. Could you advise if you have the correct date on the system, please?
Thank you so much again.

Kind regards,
Panisara
Reputatie 7
Badge +5
@Panisara

That's correct!

• We supply two products: gas and electricity. The bonus alltogether is €155, but consists of €77,50 per product.
  • Your new energy supplier is in charge of the switch. A couple of days before the 20th of August this supplier will notify us of the switch. Untill the termination of your contract you'll find the 'old date' in Mijn Eneco.
Best, Denise

Reageer