I cannot adjust my termijnbedrag | Eneco Community
beantwoord

I cannot adjust my termijnbedrag

• 10 augustus 2019
  • 1 reactie
  • 93 Bekeken

Hello,
My termijnbedrag has recently been increased from 32 euro to 40 euro. However, according to the jaarnota, I actually only use around 32--33 euro per month.
I would like to adjust my termijnbedrag to 33 euro. However, in mijnEneco, I'm not able to adjust the termijnbedrag below 40. I can only change it to a higher amount instead of decreasing it.
Could you help me with it?
icon

Beste antwoord door JohnMod 10 augustus 2019, 14:02

@adamxu0428

Hello, good afternoon. The reason for increasing your amount per month is because we are also taking into account the price adjustments in taxes. For 2019/ 2020 taxes will rise. therefor I recommend to leave your amount at € 40,00. It is saver and will avoid unsuspected surprises next year when you receive your ' jaarnota" Eneco has calculated this amount and includes increasing prices from third parties. That is why you can't get any lower than € 40,00.

I trust this answer was helpful,
greetz,
JohnMod
Bekijk origineel

1 Reactie

Badge
@adamxu0428

Hello, good afternoon. The reason for increasing your amount per month is because we are also taking into account the price adjustments in taxes. For 2019/ 2020 taxes will rise. therefor I recommend to leave your amount at € 40,00. It is saver and will avoid unsuspected surprises next year when you receive your ' jaarnota" Eneco has calculated this amount and includes increasing prices from third parties. That is why you can't get any lower than € 40,00.

I trust this answer was helpful,
greetz,
JohnMod

Reageer