EON contract / Jaarnota | Eneco Community
beantwoord

EON contract / Jaarnota

Goedenavond,

Sorry voor mijn Nederlands, maar ik gebruik google translate om dit bericht te schrijven.

Vorig jaar (eind november) heb ik me ingeschreven voor de energie van mijn persoonlijke huis.
Het was een abonnement voor 4900Kwh en 2000M3 gas (zie de afbeelding hieronder)
Vorige week ontving ik mijn jaarfactuur (klantnummer 41092835)
Mijn consumptie is 4653 Kwh en 2205m3.
Ik moet echter 700 € extra betalen voor overconsumptie.
Ik heb de klantenservice van Eneco telefonisch gebeld en je collega vertelde me dat alles goed was met betrekking tot de loketten.
Het lijkt erop dat het probleem voortkomt uit mijn vroegere EON-contract.
U hebt hun prijzen niet gerespecteerd toen u de factuur vaststelde.
Toen Eneco EON echter overnam, ontving ik de volgende informatie per post (24/04/18) «Uw afspraken over uw contract en tarieven blijven hetzelfde. Alleen de afzender op uw nota's, bankafschriften en andere berichten wordt per 1 mei Eneco. »

Ik kan me niet voorstellen om 700 € extra te betalen voor slechts 200m3 overconsumptie ...
Kunt u alstublieft helpen in deze kwestie?

Romain

icon

Beste antwoord door Rodney 18 december 2018, 10:19

Hi @Romain,

Thanks for your post, very unfortunate to read about the extra payment on your annual invoice.

I'd like to clear several things up. First of all, we're obliged to respect the contract you've closed with E.ON after we've taken over this company. On page 6 of 8 of the invoice your rates are shown for you to compare the prices we've agreed upon in your contract.

Good to be aware of how these prices are constructed. Namely what we decide as a supplier but also costs determined by the government (taxes) and costs in these same tariffs reserved for your network manager, which is Stedin in your region.

In the attachment you've shared these costs are specified as incl btw en overheidsheffingen. I'm mentioning this because despite the fixed contract for the duration of one year, these do change every new year. So, only a part of the price in your contract is fixed. Since the contract has been agreed upon in November 2017, by the 1th of January 2018 a sufficiënt part of the prices as shown in your attachment have gone up.

Again, on page 6 of 8 ánd 7 of 8 of your invoice these costs are specified ánd broken down in the year it concerns as well. Meaning the price for taxes until 31/12/'17 and including the altered prices starting 1/1/'18.

Hold on, we're not there yet. 😉 In the attachment to your message it also shows that the estimated monthly costs are about 180 euro. This is mentioned in the bottom line as 'Geschatte termijnbedrag'.

This estimation is based on a consumption as you've said yourself, that's different from your actual usage on the invoice. Next to that, your monthly installement over the past year has not been the adviced 180 euro's but as you've noticed a substantially lower.

Knowing that gas is by far more expensive than electricity, this does make a considerable difference in your costs.

On my behalf, hopefully all is clear as well. I can imagine that Google will not translate everything as meant. 😳 Know that it's also possible to pay the invoice in terms if necessary.

Do no hesitate to ask if there are any questions remaining.

Bekijk origineel

3 Reacties

Reputatie 5
Badge +3
Hi @Romain,

Thanks for your post, very unfortunate to read about the extra payment on your annual invoice.

I'd like to clear several things up. First of all, we're obliged to respect the contract you've closed with E.ON after we've taken over this company. On page 6 of 8 of the invoice your rates are shown for you to compare the prices we've agreed upon in your contract.

Good to be aware of how these prices are constructed. Namely what we decide as a supplier but also costs determined by the government (taxes) and costs in these same tariffs reserved for your network manager, which is Stedin in your region.

In the attachment you've shared these costs are specified as incl btw en overheidsheffingen. I'm mentioning this because despite the fixed contract for the duration of one year, these do change every new year. So, only a part of the price in your contract is fixed. Since the contract has been agreed upon in November 2017, by the 1th of January 2018 a sufficiënt part of the prices as shown in your attachment have gone up.

Again, on page 6 of 8 ánd 7 of 8 of your invoice these costs are specified ánd broken down in the year it concerns as well. Meaning the price for taxes until 31/12/'17 and including the altered prices starting 1/1/'18.

Hold on, we're not there yet. 😉 In the attachment to your message it also shows that the estimated monthly costs are about 180 euro. This is mentioned in the bottom line as 'Geschatte termijnbedrag'.

This estimation is based on a consumption as you've said yourself, that's different from your actual usage on the invoice. Next to that, your monthly installement over the past year has not been the adviced 180 euro's but as you've noticed a substantially lower.

Knowing that gas is by far more expensive than electricity, this does make a considerable difference in your costs.

On my behalf, hopefully all is clear as well. I can imagine that Google will not translate everything as meant. 😳 Know that it's also possible to pay the invoice in terms if necessary.

Do no hesitate to ask if there are any questions remaining.
Dear Rodney,

Thank you very much for this very prompt and clear answer.
I am a bit disappointed because I have never been awared neither by EON and nor by Eneco that the price were changing on the 1/01/2018 just after the signature of my contract last year.
Moreover, I did not noticed that I should have paid 180€/month instead the 145€ that I received as proposal (I did not ask for this prices – This is the offer that I received last year…)
Even, if you justified it, I have this bad feeling to have been scammed…

Therefore, because only the result is important, it means that I have now to pay 700€ of extra-fees.
I made a subscription to a new energy provider but I am still in the 14 days to cancel it (I have until the 21/12). What could be the Eneco proposal for my Energy contract on next year? (Fixed prices).
Could we find any proposal that could include this 700€ extra in the instalments?
Thank you very much for your help on this matter.

Best regards
Romain
Reputatie 7
Badge +4
@Romain

I'm sorry to read that you feel this way. It was never our intention to provide you with less information than you wanted. However, it's not up to us to adjust your estimated monthly costs throughout the year. If you want to check if this amount still covers the costs, you can do that by using the Eneco App for example.

You can call us on 088 - 8 955 955 (usual costs) to discuss a new contract. My colleagues are happy to help you set up a contract with fixed prices.

It's also possible to set up a payment agreement for the outstanding amount. You can ask this either by phone or via the Eneco Community.

Best, Denise

Reageer

Cookiebeleid

Wij gebruiken cookies om uw bezoekers ervaring te verbeteren en te personaliseren. Ga je akkoord, of ga je door op de website dan ga je akkoord met ons cookiebeleid. Meer informatie.

Accepteren Cookie instellingen