Rent a boiler | Eneco Community
beantwoord

Rent a boiler

• 28 december 2018
  • 2 reacties
  • 99 Bekeken

Hello Team, I am an existing customer for Eneco and I am extending my contract with the new house which I am moving in mid - Jan'19;

I understood that I would like to rent a boiler with Eneco so that I would like to see you as an option under the contract.

Kindly advise and let me know what options do I have here?

Thanks,

Bharat
icon

Beste antwoord door Urgel 28 december 2018, 14:21

@V.B.R. Vysyaraju

Welcome to the Eneco forum and thank you for your question. Also i like to congratulate you with your new house! When it comes to boilers, and in particular renting a boiler, i would like to direct you to my colleagues who can help you with this matter by phone. You can contact them by dialing the number 088 895 51 44.

Greetings, Urgel
Bekijk origineel

2 Reacties

Many thanks Urgel for swift response, much appreciated; hope you have my contact number if not then let me know please.

Thanks,

Bharat
Reputatie 6
Badge
@V.B.R. Vysyaraju

Welcome to the Eneco forum and thank you for your question. Also i like to congratulate you with your new house! When it comes to boilers, and in particular renting a boiler, i would like to direct you to my colleagues who can help you with this matter by phone. You can contact them by dialing the number 088 895 51 44.

Greetings, Urgel

Reageer