Keep getting a monthly charge for my geyser. Even after moving out | Eneco Community
vraag

Keep getting a monthly charge for my geyser. Even after moving out

• 23 april 2019
  • 5 reacties
  • 369 Bekeken

Hello,

It has been about a year since I moved out from my previous apartment which had a geyser from Eneco. I forgot I had to send a cancellation notice before I moved out and noticed maybe about two months afterwards. I get in contact with customer service (exchanged several emails) and sent the cancellation form. Never heard from them again. Nothing at all, not even to say it hadn't gone through or anything. Went abroad for a while afterwards, after coming back and realizing the cancellation hadn't gone through, I sent another email asking what was the problem. No answer.
I then decide to call, and after several tries and being redirected to the wrong department I am able to get some help. I am told I should receive an email soon letting me know about the status of my request. Never heard from them again either. No email, no phone call.

Now i'm just really tired and I hate seeing those eleven euros deducted every month for a geiser in an apartment I am no longer in. At least if something is going wrong or you can't get in contact with the current renter let me know, I don't know who is living there or how I could help, but at least I would not be waiting thinking things are going to get done when in fact they are not.

5 Reacties

Reputatie 6
Badge +2
Hi @sol246

Welcome to the community. I'm sorry to read you had een bad experience while contacting us about canceling your contract for the geyser. If you add your client number to your profile I will be able to look into your case.

Regards,
Chantal
Hi @sol246
Welcome to the community. I'm sorry to read you had een bad experience while contacting us about canceling your contract for the geyser. If you add your client number to your profile I will be able to look into your case.

Regards,
Chantal

Thank you for the response, I've now added the client number.
Reputatie 6
Badge +2
@sol246

I will make sure you will receive a form that you can hand to the current owners. They have to choose if they want to take over the lease. If they do not want to take over the lease the geyser will be removed. The costs will then be charged to you.

In order to be able to make the selection form, I still have a number of questions.

What date did you move out of this house ?
Is it a house for sale or rental property?
Do you want to receive the selection form by email or by post ?

Regards
Chantal
@ChantalS

Of course, I moved out May 1, 2018, and it is a rental property. Can I receive it by email?

Kind regards,
Carmen
Reputatie 6
Badge +2
@sol246

Thank you for answering the questions. I have submitted a request to send a selection form by e-mail.

Regards,
Chantal

Reageer