Verblijfsfunctie ontbreekt op eindnota | Eneco Community
beantwoord

Verblijfsfunctie ontbreekt op eindnota

• 29 april 2019
  • 11 reacties
  • 528 Bekeken

Hello,
I am asking for advice
I received a final invoice from you. I think the amount is very large. I traced the contract that a friend helped me with. I just read that it does not support the place of stay(geen verblijfsfunctie). Can it still be changed? There, something says that the tax can be adjusted up to 5 years back (14. Is er toch sprake van een verblijfsfunctie, terwijl u eerder aangaf dat dit niet zo was? Geef dit dan ook direct aan ons door. Dan passen wij dit aan. Let op: voor het later toepassen van deze belastingvermindering zijn wij afhankelijk van de Belastingdienst. Heeft u teveel energiebelasting betaalt, dan kunnen wij dit terugbetalen tot aan vijf jaar terug).
I apologize for the inconvenience.
Regards P.K. Osadnik
icon

Beste antwoord door Erica 30 april 2019, 09:15

@potek001 thanks for adding your clientnumber. I see you'll already contacted our customer service by phone yesterday and asked the same questions. Through that route a colleague has already submitted a request to investigate this and if necessary corrected. So my best advice is to wait for the outcome. Thanks!
Bekijk origineel

11 Reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +4
Hello @potek001,

Welcome to the Eneco Community and good of you to contact us about this!

Can you add your clientnumber to your profile, so we can do some research on this?

Best, Denise
Reputatie 5
Badge +5
@potek001 I've got some great news! The correction is done. You'll receive a new invoice. Also I've put in the requested installment for 3 terms. The first part of the installment has to be paid before the first of July. Confirmation of this will also follow. Please let me know if you have any questions 🙂
Thanks. I added
Reputatie 5
Badge +5
@potek001 thanks for adding your clientnumber. I see you'll already contacted our customer service by phone yesterday and asked the same questions. Through that route a colleague has already submitted a request to investigate this and if necessary corrected. So my best advice is to wait for the outcome. Thanks!
Can I also ask Is it possible to pay the amount from eindnota in 3 times?
Reputatie 5
Badge +2
That should be an option for you!

I noticed the bill would have been withdrawn within a couple of days.
I took the liberty to push that back while we await the correction. Once that is clear we can add a payment in terms.

Best, Vincent
Hello
I received a message that the amount will soon be paid from my account.
the amount is the same as before.
so the correction will not be applied in my case?
Regards Piotr
Good morning
Is it possible to ask for previous meter readings?
I am interested in these since October 2016

I would like to compare myself
Best Piotr
Reputatie 5
Badge +5
@potek001 the correction will be applied, there is no doubt about it. It just takes longer to correct the final invoice, than you may expect from us. I've asked the responsible department to complete this task within two working days. The collection is scheduled on the 24th. It will be arranged before the 24th, I'll make sure of that!
Reputatie 5
Badge +5
@potek001 that's not possible because you were not a customer between October 2016 until the 6th of July 2018. We can only provide you with the meterreadings of the period you were a customer which stand on the final invoice.
Thank you so much.
Also I would like to know if then you will add a payment in 3 terms how I requested before.

Reageer