How to cancel my contract with Eneco | Eneco Community
vraag

How to cancel my contract with Eneco

• 25 april 2017
  • 9 reacties
  • 612 Bekeken

Hello,

I would like to cancel m contract with eneco, because we decided to leave Netherlands. I have already sent you my request in your contact formulier 2 weeks ago, but I haven´t received any answer. So I don´t know if my contract is cancelled or no. Thank you for reply!

9 Reacties

Reputatie 6
Badge +2

When will you be handing in the keys to your home?

The contract agreement is until April 2020 but I’m relocate on another country with my job and I need to cancel the subscription. How can be this done without calling customer service?

Reputatie 5
Badge +3

Hello! I have a subscription at Eneco that I would like to cancel. I tried to call the customer service but is on dutch and it was impossible for me to understand anything. Can you call me regarding this issue? Best regards, Bogdan Petrea

Hi @bogdan.petrea 

Good to hear from you. Sorry it’s not possible to call you. Can i help you?

Regards, Audrey

Hello! I have a subscription at Eneco that I would like to cancel. I tried to call the customer service but is on dutch and it was impossible for me to understand anything. Can you call me regarding this issue? Best regards, Bogdan Petrea

Reputatie 5
Badge +3
Thanks for your prompt reply, I have moved to other country and our rental ended already

Thanks for your comment. I have terminated the contract with effect from tomorrow. Did you record the meter readings when you left?
Thanks for your prompt reply, I have moved to other country and our rental ended already
Reputatie 5
Badge +5
@Z. Zhang thank you for your message. It is possible to terminate your contract. Please inform us why and when you wish to end the contract.
Hello, can I terminate my contract please?
Reputatie 7
Badge +5
Hi D. Dzacovsky

I see that your contract has been cancelled this morning. I'm sorry for the inconvience, but I'm glad that is has been taking care off.

Regards,
Denise

Reageer