How to cancel my contract with Eneco | Eneco Community
vraag

How to cancel my contract with Eneco

Hello,

I would like to cancel m contract with eneco, because we decided to leave Netherlands. I have already sent you my request in your contact formulier 2 weeks ago, but I haven´t received any answer. So I don´t know if my contract is cancelled or no. Thank you for reply!

5 Reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +4
Hi D. Dzacovsky

I see that your contract has been cancelled this morning. I'm sorry for the inconvience, but I'm glad that is has been taking care off.

Regards,
Denise
Hello, can I terminate my contract please?
Reputatie 5
Badge +4
@Z. Zhang thank you for your message. It is possible to terminate your contract. Please inform us why and when you wish to end the contract.
Thanks for your prompt reply, I have moved to other country and our rental ended already
Reputatie 5
Badge +3
Z. Zhang wrote:

Thanks for your prompt reply, I have moved to other country and our rental ended already

Thanks for your comment. I have terminated the contract with effect from tomorrow. Did you record the meter readings when you left?

Reageer

Cookiebeleid

Wij gebruiken cookies om uw bezoekers ervaring te verbeteren en te personaliseren. Ga je akkoord, of ga je door op de website dan ga je akkoord met ons cookiebeleid. Meer informatie.

Accepteren Cookie instellingen