Free Hue lamp - delayed for more than 3 months | Eneco Community
vraag

Free Hue lamp - delayed for more than 3 months

• 6 maart 2019
  • 7 reacties
  • 233 Bekeken

• Doet lekker mee (level 6)
  • 3 reacties
Please understand my writing in English because I cannot speak Dutch.

I have joined Eneco last November 2018 and made a 4 years contract and there was a promotion of 'Free Toon' and 'Free Philips Hue set'.

However, I didn't received the Philips Hue set until now.

I tried to call customer center several times and every time their answer was that they cannot promise but try to deliver as soon as possible. And the last call I had was Jan 2019 and they said it will be delivered no later than end of Feb, 2019.

However, still I do not received anything and I could not hear anything from Eneco.

On March, I contacted Eneco via facebook several times but they did not solved my problem and I am getting tired to explain it every time

I am getting really angry about this. Is this normal situation?
Please send me the benefit that was promised when I joined Eneco!!!!

7 Reacties

Reputatie 5
Badge +3
Please understand my writing in English because I cannot speak Dutch.

I have joined Eneco last November 2018 and made a 4 years contract and there was a promotion of 'Free Toon' and 'Free Philips Hue set'.

However, I didn't received the Philips Hue set until now.

I tried to call customer center several times and every time their answer was that they cannot promise but try to deliver as soon as possible. And the last call I had was Jan 2019 and they said it will be delivered no later than end of Feb, 2019.

However, still I do not received anything and I could not hear anything from Eneco.

On March, I contacted Eneco via facebook several times but they did not solved my problem and I am getting tired to explain it every time

I am getting really angry about this. Is this normal situation?
Please send me the benefit that was promised when I joined Eneco!!!!

Hi @S.H

Good that you bring this to the attention through the forum. I also see that you have contacted us through our customer service. I would like to find out for you what the status of this is and I will inform you as soon as I know more.

Greetings, Audrey
When are you going to let me know the status??
I find the service of eneco is extremly bad compared to other companies.
If you cannot deliver the phlips hue, please discuss the compensation
Reputatie 5
Badge +3
When are you going to let me know the status??
I find the service of eneco is extremly bad compared to other companies.
If you cannot deliver the phlips hue, please discuss the compensation

@S.H

Thanks for your message. We are busy with this. I kindly ask you to wait for the result of our research.

Greetings, Audrey
I have waited enough. When are you going to send it? If you dont send it, I will make a legal complaint.
Reputatie 5
Badge +5
@S.H first of all my sincere apologies. It is indeed taking far too long. It is still unclear what the problem is with the shipment of the HUE lamps.

I've therefore chosen to reimburse the monetary value of the set to you. The total value is €159,95. You'll receive this amount within 10 weekdays. You can choose to buy the HUE set yourself or spent this amount freely. Please let me know if you agree with this solution.
Hi Erica,
I agree with your solution. Please reimburse to my bank account
Reputatie 5
Badge +5
@S.H thanks for accepting. The confirmation is this topic and I have informed the organization about this compensation agreement. If you have any questions left, please be sure to let me know.

Reageer