Contract termination | Eneco Community
beantwoord

Contract termination

Hi there!
I am reaching you with a termination request for my Eneco Gas+Electricity contract.

Reason for termination is that another tenant moves in and he wants to apply his own contract (which is also with Eneco).

Here are my contract details:
  • client number: ********
  • date of termination: 1-7-2018 (end June 2018)
Could you please let me know if that can be arranged here, or if i should contact your customer service?

Aris
icon

Beste antwoord door Rodney 1 juni 2018, 09:10

Hi Aris G,

Welcome to our community! Perfect to inform us through this way. I've arranged the termination by the date of your wish, July 1th. Since there are smart meters at the specific adress, there's nothing further for you to do.

At the given date we'll read your final meterreadings from a distance. With these readings we'll proceed to make your final invoice. This process takes up to six weeks at the most. Once the final invoice has been made, we'll send it to you by e-mail. On this note your consumption will be settled with your monthly payments.

Hope all is clear! If not, don't hesitate to let us know. I've hidden your clientnumber to protect your privacy and since this is also visible for me and co-workers in your profile.

At your service!

Bekijk origineel

2 Reacties

Reputatie 5
Badge +3
Hi Aris G,

Welcome to our community! Perfect to inform us through this way. I've arranged the termination by the date of your wish, July 1th. Since there are smart meters at the specific adress, there's nothing further for you to do.

At the given date we'll read your final meterreadings from a distance. With these readings we'll proceed to make your final invoice. This process takes up to six weeks at the most. Once the final invoice has been made, we'll send it to you by e-mail. On this note your consumption will be settled with your monthly payments.

Hope all is clear! If not, don't hesitate to let us know. I've hidden your clientnumber to protect your privacy and since this is also visible for me and co-workers in your profile.

At your service!
Thanks a lot Rodney👍🏼

All clear here! 🙂 Nice that the final invoice is communicated via e-mail (no need to update the contact details) and great that you already took care hiding my clientnumber (was not 100% sure if it was visible to you).

Cheers!
Aris

Reageer

Cookiebeleid

Wij gebruiken cookies om uw bezoekers ervaring te verbeteren en te personaliseren. Ga je akkoord, of ga je door op de website dan ga je akkoord met ons cookiebeleid. Meer informatie.

Accepteren Cookie instellingen