Cancel contract | Eneco Community
beantwoord

Cancel contract

• 19 oktober 2018
  • 3 reacties
  • 172 Bekeken

i want to cancel my contract renewment because i will be switching to another company. my old contract is finished and at first i thought to renew it, but after thinking it through, i don't want to. i have 2 weeks to cancel the renewment without paying a fine, correct?
icon

Beste antwoord door Brandje 19 oktober 2018, 09:30

The last page of your contract can be used to cancel your contract. You have in deed a fortnight for a free cancel.
Bekijk origineel

3 Reacties

The last page of your contract can be used to cancel your contract. You have in deed a fortnight for a free cancel.
Hi there!! I need to cancel our Eneco contract by Sunday 31st March as we have to move out of our apartment!! The apartment address is Het Hoogt 239.
We are all separating so we also can not carry the contract over to a new address!

The client number is *verwijderd door moderator*

kind regards

Sophie and the Het Hoogt household
Reputatie 5
Badge +5
@sophiemellor thank you for your message. I've deleted your clientnumber because your privacy isn't protected. To arrange your cancellation please call our customer service on the following number 088 - 8 955 955 (you only pay your usual calling costs). Because there is a technical challenge I can't help you with but my colleagues of our customer service can. Thank you!

Reageer