Honeywell T6R with Leidsche Rijn stadsverwarming | Eneco Community
beantwoord

Honeywell T6R with Leidsche Rijn stadsverwarming

• 23 september 2019
  • 7 reacties
  • 263 Bekeken

• Reageert regelmatig (level 9)
  • 3 reacties
I have stadsverwarming from Eneco in Utrecht Leidsche Rijn and trying to setup Honeywell T6R thermostat with it. The unit is from AGH. Currently the builder has set it up but its not working well. Even if the indoor temperature is higher than expected, the heating remains on. I have to manually lower heating on all radiators. Anyone has tried this before with successes or any idea how to proceed? Thanks!

icon

Beste antwoord door DeniseMR 23 september 2019, 13:29

Hello @spok,

Welcome to the Eneco Community!

I hope there's a Community member online who has experience with the combination of stadsverwarming and the Honeywell T6R thermostat. If not, you can always call this telephone number: 0800 - 0072 (no costs). This is our phone number meant for stadsverwarming emergencies. My colleagues will try their best to help you in this situation.

Good luck!

Best, Denise
Bekijk origineel

7 Reacties

That’s from NUON I think

Please see the screen dump and telephone number:

It's from Eneco for sure 🙂 Check the second picture...it says on the unit.
Then call 0800 0072
Reputatie 7
Badge +5
Hello @spok,

Welcome to the Eneco Community!

I hope there's a Community member online who has experience with the combination of stadsverwarming and the Honeywell T6R thermostat. If not, you can always call this telephone number: 0800 - 0072 (no costs). This is our phone number meant for stadsverwarming emergencies. My colleagues will try their best to help you in this situation.

Good luck!

Best, Denise
Hi @spok, maybe this older topic can help you out...
https://forum.eneco.nl/energieproducten-91/honey-lyric-t6-aansluiten-op-stadsverwarming-zoetermeer-15485
Thanks everyone! I will try to figure it out with the link from @Berny 🙂
Hello everyone,

So I spoke to Eneco who asked me to speak to an installation expert. The installation guy suggested that I need to replace the 2-way valve (circled RED) since that is the problem most of the times. The question is who is responsible for replacing it, Eneco or myself?

Thanks,
Sid

Reageer